Our Advertising Agency is taking applications for:
- Account Executive Interns
- Copywriting Interns
- Public Relations Interns
- Web Design/Development Interns
- Social Media Managers
Candidates will be directly engaged with agency partners and senior level marketing experts and be expected to devote at least 30 hours a week onsite.
While extensive training will take place in each interns’ field of choice, all candidates will be heavily cross-trained in all areas below to ensure they become well-rounded marketers and can sympathize with and support all team members.
We are unique in that in addition to meeting the daily requirements of external clients, we also own and operate many of our own online brands and will expose interns to all facets of launching and owning an Internet Startup.
This is a unique opportunity and only serious and extremely motivated entrepreneurial candidates will be accepted.
- Market Research
- Project Trafficking
- Client management
- Market Research
- Traditional Advertising and Branding
- Website Copywriting
Internet / Inbound Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Press Release Writing
- Press Release Development
- Media Relations
- Online Community Relations
Website Design and Development
- HTML, CSS, Java, CMS, etc
- User Interface Design
- Video development
Interns will assist in the development of an extensive online marketing plan and the execution of online and offline marketing campaigns and brand promotions that will include:
- Creative and strategic development of advertising campaigns to include copywriting and art direction
- Website design, Graphical User Interface strategies.
- Cutting edge and best practices of “White Hat” Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing techniques.
- Writing/editing/initiating traditional and online public relations campaigns
- Writing/editing/initiating traditional and Internet media placement of stories, interviews, articles, in offline magazines such as Entrepreneur, Business 2.0, Fortune Small Business, Wired, etc…
- Content Development of stories, interviews, articles, in a variety of online informational portals where the target market frequents.
- Emerging online marketing strategies as they pertain to both social communities and business networking sites
- Researching, landscaping and implementing (legal) guerilla marketing tactics as they relate to the Blogosphere
- Viral and “buzz-marketing” initiatives
- Assist with Affiliate/Channel partner development
- Learn and execute pay-per-click and pay-per-post marketing
INTERN “Must haves”:
- A laptop (Mac or PC) with the ability to connect to wireless networks
- A minimum 15 hours of availability a week
- Excellent writing/typing skills, solid knowledge of MSWord, Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- A willingness to learn, ask questions, and operate in a fun, fast-paced, team environment
- Proficient in surfing and searching
- Strategic thinking processes
- Quick thinking and the ability to move fast
- We prefer students who are looking for two and three credits.
Those Interns who can devote at least 60-80 days to this program will come away with a hyper-acquired knowledge of the best practices, strategies, tactics and techniques of:
- General advertising, branding and marketing (online and off)
- Creative advertising (print, radio, TV, Web)
- Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
- Print art direction and design
- Website design and development
- Public Relations (online and off)
- Social and Business network marketing
- Viral and Guerilla marketing
- Pay-Per-Click and Pay-Per-Post marketing
- Copywriting for both print and the Internet
- Internet market research
- Advertising competitive research
- Website statistical analysis
- Account and Client Management