A great logo and consistent reputation management should be the foundation of your brand. We love good design. Our team includes trained graphic artists who know what it takes to makes your company’s logo and branding reflect your values. If you don’t have a logo, we can make you one. If your logo needs to be updated, we can redesign it to better appeal to your customers. We work with you to understand your company’s history and your business goals before developing your company’s branding. Whether you are a doctor and want a soft tone to convey your compassion or a lawyer and want a bold design to reflect your willingness to raise a challenge, we can design the right logo and branding for you.
A Memorable Logo is Important
- An easily identifiable logo can be used throughout your marketing campaign. It sets the tone for your website, and gives your customers an easy way to identify you.
- A professional logo conveys the personality of your company.
- Elements like graphic design; color choice and even typeface can work together to communicate the strengths of your company.
- Is your business austere? Or is it playful? Are you aiming your efforts at families? Other businesses? A good logo can communicate any of these messages.
- A professional logo grabs people’s attention.
- People fly through websites quickly, and are quick to push the back button if they don’t see any value to them. Having a distinct logo that sends a strong message about the kind of company you represent and gives your website an edge that helps you win customers in a crowded marketplace.
- A professional logo can help people remember you.
- Your current and potential customers will always identify you with a memorable logo.
A company’s brand may be its most important asset. Your brand is your corporate promise to employees, partners, investors, customers and the public. Through strategic and sustained marketing, we create brand loyalty that results in higher sales as customers recognize and trust the brand. If your brand has aspirations higher than the bottom line, contact us today and let us create a brand that contributes more than revenue to your stakeholders.
Elements of a Good Logo
- A good logo is designed with care, and can be used in many ways by the organization it represents.
- It must look great.
- That sounds obvious, but it’s important that your company’s logo incorporate design principles and solid judgment. You’ll want to stick with your logo as long as possible, so it’s important to get it right.
- Your logo must provide function.
- A logo is more than a pretty emblem. It’s what provides a first impression of your company and it can be used in many contexts to reinforce your company’s one-of-a-kind identity.
- Whether your logo has a feel based on the region you serve or the kind of service you provide, it must send a clear message about your company.
- Your logo must be unique.
- A logo must be distinct. By the time a person visits your website, they may have been looking at many other service providers already. A logo can be used to make your website stand out from your competitors sites.
- It’s one of many elements that can be used to grab people’s attention and let them know what makes you their ideal service provider.
Free Consultations. Quick Estimates. Genuine Customer Care.
Call 214-679-9673 to speak with one of our Logo Designers or Brand Consultants in Dallas or, use the Contact Form.