Smartphone and mobile Internet usage has exploded, and mobile marketing is now required to reach consumers where they spend the most time. Our developers and engineers understand the ever-changing climate of mobile marketing and craft unique strategies to help you reach your consumers. We channel a variety of tools from application concepting and creation to SMS marketing to responsive website design in order to make your content readily available in the mobile arena.
Consider these mobile usage statistics:
- Global Internet usage will more than double by 2017, and most of these users will be mobile. (Boston Consulting Group, Mary Meeker, Kleiner Perkins, Morgan Stanley Research, Berg Insight via Business Insider)
- Adults spend more media time on mobile than newspapers and magazines combined (eMarketer)
- 61% of customers who visit a mobile unfriendly site are likely to go to a competitor’s site (Karim Temsamani via IAB)
- 81% of smartphone users make local searches from a device (Localeze)
- 69% of mobile and tablet users conduct local business searches on apps (Localeze)
- 60% of restaurant and 55% of movie searches are mobile (Google)
- More than half of the U.S. smartphone population used their phone to perform retail research while inside a store in 2015 (comScore)
- 79% of smartphone users use their phones to help with shopping and 74% make a purchase as a result (Google)
Mobile Display Banner Ads
Mobile web development requires special attention to design so it can be easily viewed on an iPhone, iPad, Android, Tablet or other mobile device. In addition to responsive web design, mobile banner ads are a great way to cater to the consumer in an easy and efficient manner. Our Dallas mobile marketing services can help you craft mobile banner ads that convert visitors into buyers.
(Point-of-Interest / Geo-fencing)
Imagine being able to reach your customers when they come within a certain distance of your business. Now, based on your customer’s location, you can sent these people ads and offers and give them a reason to stop by your business with proximity or point-of-interest marketing.
SMS / MMS / WAP Marketing
SMS, commonly known as short message service, and MMS, multimedia message service, is an easy way to reach your consumers regardless of what type of phone they have. Our Dallas SMS Marketing services delivers quick offers like sales specials or reminders and can yield immediate results. Our mobile marketing professionals can set you up with a SMS or MMS marketing campaign so you can quickly reach your consumers. WAP Marketing is the future and not widely used today.
Free Consultations. Quick Estimates. Genuine Customer Care.
Call 214-679-9673 to speak with one of our Mobile Marketing Consultants in Dallas or, use the contact form.